Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Poor me

I still remember the time, when we first met
my friends and I, we were sitting on a bench
talking about movies, music and more...
that was when you came
and asked me for a favor
 
Cute, good looking, handsome could best describe you
that mite be the reason, I coudn't get my eyes off you... 
I was happy inside so I gave a big smile
"What is it???" is what I had replied
You came, you came closer to me
I loved, I loved the way you looked at me
 
You handed me a piece of paper
I was shocked, surprised...
thinking,
is it a love letter???
 
Your short whisper in my ears
made me open my closed eyes
broke my imagination
made me wanna cry
 
You wanted a problem to be solved :S
mathematics...
arggghhh geometry...
finding the value of "x" to be more precise

my friends laughed out loud
at this funny situation
poor little me
and my poor imagination...

No comments:

Post a Comment