Thursday, February 20, 2014

Butterfly dreams...



A bright sunny day I catch glimpse of a colorful creature
Colors that could depict a message, spread happiness and bring hopes to a dreamer

Quick flips of those angelic wings make me want to fly
I want to touch the peak and fly high up in the sky

I want to ride with the breeze like you do
I want to inhale the fragrance of the world like you do

To touch your wings I glide a little below
The brilliant colors of your wings captivated me in a blow

The magical wings fluttered and tickled my bare hand
Ending the evanescent bliss, her wings began to expand

Fading the moment she flew following her dreams
After spreading fluorescent colors in my life, she leaves

You are symbol of ephemeral beauty that enchants our eyes
With those iridescent wings in which untold story lies

The way you undergo metamorphosis and quickly embrace the changes
You have taught me to believe in future, move ahead and turn the pages

With the wings delicate and bathed with innocence
You fly swiftly springing from the state of indolence

You are an inspiration to make me fly with the butterfly wings
Like you, I want to make the best out of all the little things

2 comments:

  1. Your flight of fancy will materialize
    A day will come when you shall soar so high
    Like a butterfly...to kiss the sky

    ReplyDelete