Saturday, November 24, 2012

But you are in love with her...



it was me who thought of us, to be together
ignored, avoided, cursed
but it was the only thing
only thing that made me happier

i could not ask for anything more
being with you n getting ur love was what i wished for

day came, your love was what i could feel
and no longer did i hide it,
coz it was something no one could ever steal
and you became my favorite habit

i tried to imagine my life without you near
it only left me sad, lonely and my heart full of fear
but all my love would never keep you near
and all my tears would never mend what's not there

my life is here meaningless, less than a zero
shattered and broken, now my heart is on floor
with each piece of it, i need to learn to let go
coz it was about us, BUT YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HER...



2 comments: